Friday, August 29, 2008

Why you should care what I think.

This is my first foray into this whole Blog thing, and truth be told, I don't know where to begin.

So, how about a little biogrification. and by that I mean the short and awesome history of me, Keith Keal.

I was born on a dark and stormy night in Rushville, Indiana. They say at the exact moment of my birth half of the small town's population went insane, and murdered the other half. I have to say, the fact of my survival definitely puts this into question.

I grew up on a farm, the child of a Longshoreman and a midwife/abortionist. I had one brother who traveled with a circus as Jobbo the Coyote rider. We were often short of funds, due to the fact that my father had a crippling fear of water, which isn't conducive to being a Longshoreman. That, and there are no long shores in Indiana.

That isn't really true, but you didn't need anyone to tell you that, did you? I did grow up on a farm. My dad was in construction, and my mom is a nursing supervisor at a local hospital/drunk people who hurt themselves service station. My brother drives a truck, and has a wife and a house.

I had a childhood. Went to school. Went to college, and now I'm in grad school.

So, that's why you should care what I think. Wait...that was stupid. You shouldn't care what I think. That was a ridiculous biography. Most of it was lies, and...Who cares? Really, in this blog I'm gonna talk about my favorite stuff, my least favorite stuff, my sort of cool things, my not so cool things, any interesting experiences, people who make me happy, people who piss me off, politics, religion, warmongering, partying, The Great Wall of China, good food, bad food, movies, music, Patrick Warburton, etc... So, come back and read it.

Until next week...

2 comments:

ncapp said...

Can you not accept the responsibility of updating more than once a week??? Is that why you signed off "until next week"??? Or is you mind an empty vessel most of the time???

Jenn said...

I see Nathaniel left you your first mean comment! That's like breaking a champagne bottle against the side of the blogosphere boat! Bon voyage!

Once a week's tops in my book. I look forward to reading more.

My brother's a coyote rider too.